gajahslot mariatogel airbet robopragma wajik77 mposlot https://siapadia.riau.go.id/plugins/pulsa-limaribu/ https://journal.parahikma.ac.id/juaraslot/ https://jurnalbening.uho.ac.id/pages/tm/ http://adj.fkg.unand.ac.id/lib/pkp/alexistoto/ http://inomet.ft.unand.ac.id/locale/bento/ https://jurnal.usk.ac.id/lib/pkp/sbobet88/ https://htn.parahikma.ac.id/sbotop/ https://jurnalbening.uho.ac.id/lib/pkp/bni4d/ https://job.uho.ac.id/lib/pkp/btn4d/ paito hk https://jpi.faterna.unand.ac.id/help/slot99/ ronaldo slot slot gacor malam ini https://elijo.umpwr.ac.id/pages/idnslot/ Sbotop alexabet https://siapadia.riau.go.id/dist/mpo-gacor/ klikslot garudaslot slot demo https://jurnal.peko.uniba-bpn.ac.id/pages/dokter/ airbet KEARIFAN LOKAL POLA TANAM TUMPANGSARI DI JAWA TIMUR | Setiawan | Agrovigor: Jurnal Agroekoteknologi

KEARIFAN LOKAL POLA TANAM TUMPANGSARI DI JAWA TIMUR

Eko Setiawan

Abstract


This study aims to determine the planting pattern intercropping systems done by the community in the Province of East Java based on the local wisdom of farmers is done at the end of the rainy season. The study was conducted in East Java Province which covers several districts are: District Bangkalan, Sampang, Pamekasan, Sumenep, Lamongan, Kediri, Sidoarjo, Gresik, and Probolinggo. Research conducted at the end of the rain season in May 2009. Data obtained from the survey with a combination of record intercropping systems, which is owned by farmers from the local wisdom of the local community. From this data further grouped according to the number of plants and combined according to the type of trees. The results of research local wisdom of pattern intercropping systems inEast Java obtained 28 types of crops are grown by farmers. There are 80 combinations of model plants, where there are a number of similarities between the model combinations of plant area with the other farmers of 31% (25 models). While the rest of 69% (55 models) a combination of the plant model a different with other farmers.


References


Arnon, I. 1972. Crop Production in Dry Regions. Leonard Hill. London.

Beets, W.C. 1982. Multiple Cropping and Tropical Farming Systems. Westview Press, Inc. USA

Dalrymple, GD. 1971. Survey of Multiple Cropping in less developed nations, U.S. Agency for International Development, Washington, D.C.

David L. Jordan, Jack E. Bailey, J. Steven Barnes, Clyde R. Bogle, S. Gary Bullen, A. Blake Brown, Keith L. Edmisten, E. James Dunphy, and P. Dewayne Johnson. 2002. Yield and Economic Return of Ten Peanut-Based Cropping Systems. Agron. J. 94:1289–1294.

Frances, CA. and Flor, C.A. 1975. “Adapting Varieties for intercropping systems in the Tropics”, Paper presented in Symposium American Society Agronomy Knoxville, Tennessee, USA.

Gascho, GJ., Robert K. Hubbard, Timothy B. Brenneman, Alva W. Johnson, Donald R. Sumner, and Glendon H. Harris. 2001. Effects of Broiler Litter in an Irrigated, Double-Cropped, Conservation-Tilled Rotation. Agron. J. 93:1315–1320

Herrera, W.A.T. and Harwood, R.R. 1974. “Effect of Time of overlap of Corn in Sweet potato under intermediate nitrogen levels”, Paper read at the 6th Annual Convention of the Crop Science Society of the Philippines, Bacolod City, Philippines.

Katsvairo, T., William J. Cox, and Harold van Es. 2002. Tillage and Rotation Effects on Soil Physical Characteristics. Agron. J. 94:299–304.

Norman, D.W, 1974. “Crop Mixtures under indigenous conditions in the Northern part of Nigeria”, Samaru Bulletin 205, Zaria, Nigeria.

Popp M. P., Terry C. Keisling, Ronald W. McNew, Lawrence R. Oliver, Carl R. Dillon, and Daniel M. Wallace. 2002. Planting Date, Cultivar, and Tillage System Effects on Dryland Soybean Production. Agron. J. 94:81–88.

Setiawan, E. 2009. Pemanfaatan Data Cuaca Untuk Pendugaan Produktivitas (Studi Kasus Tanaman Cabe Jamu Di Madura). Makalah disampaikan pada Lomba Karya Ilmiah Penerapan Metode Prakiraan Cuaca Jangka Pendek. BMG. Jakarta. 33 halaman.

Smeltekop, H., David E. Clay, and Sharon A. Clay. 2002. The Impact of Intercropping Annual ‘Sava’ Snail Medic on Corn Production. Agron. J. 94:917–924.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.21107/agrovigor.v2i2.246

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2015 Eko Setiawan

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.