Analisis Ekspor Kopi Indonesia pada Pasar Internasional

Riska Dwi Maulani, Diah Wahyuningsih

Abstract


This study aims to analyze the effect of Gross Domestic Product (GDP), exchange rates, international coffee prices and coffee production on the value of Indonesian coffee exports in the six countries (United States, Germany, Japan, Italy, Malaysia, and the United Kingdom). The data used in this study are secondary data in the form of panel data analysis method is a combination of time series and cross section for the period 2009-2018. Data processing is done using Stata 14. The results of this study indicate that the real GDP variable has a positive and significant effect on the value of Indonesia's coffee exports in six destination countries. The exchange rate does not significant effect on the value of Indonesian coffee exports in six destination countries international coffee prices have a positive and significant effect on the value of Indonesian coffee exports in six destination countries. Domestic production has a positive and significant effect on the value of Indonesian coffee exports in six countries the value of the dete coefficient rminasi (R2) is obtained at 0.9474. This means that of the four independent variables namely real GDP, exchange rates, international coffee prices, and production are able to explain the dependent variable namely the value of Indonesian coffee exports of 94.74% and the remaining 5.26% explained by other variables.


Keywords


export value, GDP, exchange rate, international prices, production

References


Ariyadi, M. Y. (2019). Analisis pengaruh GDP riil, kurs dan harga udang terhadap volume ekspor udang di Indonesia menurut negara tujuan tahun 2011-2017 [UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta]. In PhD Thesis. https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781107415324.004

Carolina, L. T., & Aminata, J. (2019). Analisis daya saing dan faktor yang mempengaruhi ekspor batu bara. Diponegoro Journal of Economics, 1(1), 9–21.

Chandra, D., Ismono, R. H. dan, & Kasymir, E. (2013). Prospek perdagangan kopi robusta Indonesia di pasar internasional. Jurnal Ilmu Ilmu Agribisnis, 1(1), 10–15.

Ginting, C. P., & Kartiasih, F. (2019). Analisis ekspor kopi Indonesia ke negara- negara ASEAN. Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi Dan Bisnis, 16(2), 143–157. https://doi.org/10.31849/jieb.v16i2.2922

Gujarati, D. N., & Porter, D. C. (2010). Basic Econometrica (5th ed.). Mc Graw Hill.

Komalasari, A. (2008). Analisis tentang pelaksanaan plant layout dalam usaha meningkatkan efisiensi produksi. Universitas Widyatama.

Krugman, P., & Obstfeld, M. (2003). International Economics: Theory and Policy (Sixth Ed). Elm Street Publishing Services, Inc. https://doi.org/10.4324/9780203462041

Mankiw, N. G. (2016). Principles of economics (8th ed.). Cengage Learning.

Marbun, L. (2015). Pengaruh produksi, kurs, dan gross domestic product (GDP) terhadap ekspor kayu lapis. Economics Development Analysis Journal, 4(2), 129–136. https://doi.org/10.15294/edaj.v4i2.14812

Nanda, Z. (2019). Analisis pengaruh PDB Indonesia, harga kopi dunia , dan nilai tukar USD - rupiah terhadap volume ekspor kopi Indonesia tahun 1985 - 2017. In Skripsi. Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah.

Nopirin. (1999). Ekonomi internasional (3rd ed.). BPFE.

Simanjuntak, P. T. H., Arifin, Z., & Mawardi, M. K. (2017). Pengaruh produksi, harga internasional dan nilai tukar rupiah terhadap volume ekspor rumput laut Indonesia (studi pada tahun 2009 – 2014). Journal of Business Administration, 50(3), 163–171. administrasibisnis.studentjournal.ub.ac.id

Sinta, N. M., Alamsyah, Z., & Elwamendri. (2017). Analisis daya saing ekspor kopi Indonesia dan Vietnam di pasar ASEAN. Jurnal Ilmiah Sosio Ekonomika Bisnis, 20(1), 1–11.

Soekartawi. (2005). Agribisnis : Teori dan aplikasinya (8th ed.). Raja Grafindo Persada.

Sukirno, S. (2015). Makroekonomi: Teori pengantar (3rd ed.). RajaGrafindo Persada.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.21107/pamator.v14i1.8692

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2021 Diah - Wahyuningsih

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Creative Commons License

Jurnal Pamator: Jurnal Ilmiah Universitas Trunojoyo by Universitas Trunojoyo Madura is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Terindeks oleh: